Do’s and Dont’s for @tco Asia
Please ensure you read and understand @tco’s anti trust policy which will be fully endorsed at each and every meeting where @tco is represented.
Checklist for Meetings
Operation within National and International Competition Law.
Do not discuss the competitors or exchange information not in conformity with competition law, this includes:
- Individual company/industry prices, price changes, price differentials, discounts, allowances and credit terms.
- Individual company data on costs, production, capacity (other than nameplate capacities) inventories and sales.
- Plans of individual companies concerning the design, production, distribution or marketing of particular products, including proposed territories of customers.
- Changes in production capacities (other than nameplate capacities) or inventories.
- Rates or rate policies for individual shipments, including basing point systems, zone prices and freight.
- Company bids on contracts for particular products; company procedures for responding to bid invitations.
- Matters relating to actual or potential individual suppliers or customers.
- Blacklist or boycott customers or supplies.
Prohibited discussions apply equally to social gatherings, incidental to @tco meetings.
Ensure strict performance in the areas of:
- Have a nominated secretary at each @tco organised meeting.
- Have an agenda and minutes that accurately reflect what is discussed, as well as an attendance list, ensuring that these documents are preserved.
- Consult with the @tco appointed specialised counsel on all questions related to competition law.
- Limit meeting discussions to the agenda topics.
- Provide each attendee with a copy of this check list and have a copy available at all meetings.
- Ensure the review of agendas, minutes and other important documents by appropriate staff or appointed @tco counsel, in advance of distribution.
- Fully describe the purposes, structure and authorities of the groups.
- Protest against any discussion or meeting activities which appear to violate this check list.
- Ask for those activities to be stopped so that appropriate legal checks can be made by the appointed @tco counsel.
- Dissociate yourself from any such discussion or activities.
- This check list is intended for the good conduct of @tco sponsored meetings.
The checklist is not exhaustive. Should you have specific questions, contact a specialised lawyer. If needed, @tco can advise its appointed counsel upon request.